Bryan Yeh has over 30+ years of senior leader experience in the agribusiness, biofuels, energy, food, management consulting, renewable chemicals, synthetic biology and water industries. His roles include:
· Vice President at Intrexon where he built and led competencies around strain engineering, screening operations, fermentation, process engineering, analytics and data science for their methane bioconversion platform.
· Chief Operating Officer at ZeaChem where he led both R&D and Engineering efforts that resulted in the completion and operation of their cellulosic ethanol demo plant in Boardman, Oregon
· Assistant Vice President at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) where he created and led practices around biofuels, food safety and food security that led to engagements with numerous organizations in the US, UAE and Qatar. He also served as SAIC’s Chief Scientist for their DARPA funded Algae to JP-8 program.
· President of Thermodyne Corporation where he designed and built waste water treatment plants and also assisted in the design of plants in Australia and Saudi Arabia
· Numerous positions at Cargill in both plant operations and plant design/construction including the Chondroitin Sulfate plant in Denver, CO, the Corn Germ extraction plant in Blair, NE and the Edible Oil plant in Gainesville, GA.
Bryan also served as Chair of the Northern California/Nevada section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and was the recipient of their Professional Progress award in 2011. Bryan has authored numerous peer reviewed papers in the area of distillation, biofuel production and gasification and serves on the editorial board for INFORM, a monthly magazine published by the American Oil Chemists Society. He has a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin, an MBA from the University of Minnesota and is a registered professional engineer in the State of California.
Bryan's group also includes a number of experienced consultants and thought leaders with decades of experience in the petrochemical, fine chemical, pharmaceutical,dietary supplement and oleochemical industries. Their background include work at the following companies: